Reflections for myself and you if you are randomly interested...



Saturday, November 6, 2010

But I can get through it all...

Money is tight. I owe some, for sure. I am in a pretty boring town with nice people but no dear friends. I am trying to figure out how to make things work.

But all of that is okay. Wonderful, in fact. Because I have the most magnificent thing in the whole world waiting patiently for me across the ocean.

I can't think of one thing better, nor can I think of any bad thing that overshadows loving and being loved. It is all so worth it. Even after a long, hard day, I am happy when I lay down to go to sleep. That feels so good.

One of my favorite love songs...right here


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you started writing again after some weeks. miss you a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete